Wednesday, February 28, 2007

18 Weeks!

Maddox is 18 weeks old now and so much fun! He is such a giggler. He laughs at everything, especially just before he's ready for a nap. It's like he's just so tired everything's funny. I'm working on posting a video of one of the giggle fests.
Maddox is getting better at sitting every day. He still just loves to hang out with his cousin Rowan. Angie & Rowan have been coming over once a week to hang out while I sleep after work.
I'm not sure what Rowan is doing here - Maybe thinking a profound thought. I think he's going to be a writer, eh?

Cooper decided he had to get in on the fun too!


Maddox is now trying more and more to roll onto his side. I haven't been able to get a good picture of it yet, but I think he'll be rolling over onto his tummy soon.


His hair is settling down a bit, but it's looking more and more like a Donald Trump comb-over.
The Lion - Maddox got a lion teething toy from Auntie Jenna & Uncle Andy for Valentine's Day. It's his new favorite toy for sure.
Well, being back at work's been going okay. I miss the little guy a ton. He's been doing great for Corey though. He gets up usually twice for him, takes 1-3 ounces and goes back to bed. I got out of training at 2am the other morning to find the adorable scene below.

Maddox kept my spot warm while I was gone.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Really sweet photos, Heidi! Especially the one of Maddox and Corey sleeping. Hard to believe he's 18 weeks old now. Can't wait to see him at Easter!
Michelle