Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's

Maddox and I spent the weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's while Corey went to his favorite band's concert, Anberlin. Corey stayed Friday night with us though since the concert wasn't until Saturday.
Maddox had a blast during bath time as usual. He just loves to be naked. He's big with his hands now. He reaches for everything and everyone. Keep your hair at a safe distance or it will definitely be yanked at. He will even coo and rub your face (super cute).

His hair is getting so long now. It will still spike up after a bath. It's his rocker look.
Saturday morning we crawled in with Uncle Scott trying to get him up for french toast breakfast. We couldn't quite get him to open his eyes, but we did get a smirk. We were able to get him up later since we were baking my mom's famous homemade buns, YUM!

Grandpa decided it would be hilarious to pull Maddox around on a blanket. He always thinks of quite interesting ways to entertain his grandkids. Heck, it worked!

Daddy and Maddox just love to play together under his little gym. He just can't get enough of his daddy.
I look a little rough in this pic, but I had to show how much I'm loving my ERGO sling. If anyone is looking for a super comfortable backpack style sling, this is the one to get.
CUTE! - Maddox wearing my winter hat.
Here's a series of Maddox and his hands. Pretty sure they're his new best friends.
Daddy likes to call this one the "fish hook".
Thumb sucking? - I don't know if this is going to last, but he seems to get that little thumb in there every so often.
19 weeks now and just changing like crazy. Corey and I were just talking about how much he's changed in the last month. He's just so smiley, interactive, and talkative. It makes the days spent together more fun all the time. I just can't imagine what it was like without him.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Heidi, I know what you mean about not remembering what it was like to not have a child. I still feel that way about Mira. Love the posts! And Maddox is really growing. Will be fun to see him in person at Easter. With our next baby, I'm going to make sure I savor all the little moments. They go by so quick, and since this is our last baby, I'll have to remember them all!
Michelle