Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cute Pics!

Happy Valentine's Day! - Maddox and I hung out all day and took naps together since it was my first night back to work. He did just great at home with Corey, but I hated to be away. I even left work a little early to go home and snuggle in with him.



Well, we decided to put one of Maddox's "Dude Outfits" on since he's growing out of them ever so fast. Here's his rocker jeans and quite a serious look on his face.

Daddy Time - Maddox was all snuggled in with Daddy in the sling getting ready for bedtime.
Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What sweet photos! I hope you enjoy going back to work. I remember being very emotional my first day back. I cried just a little when I dropped Mira off at daycare that day. But it was good to be back in the office among adults too! Love seeing how much he is growing and changing!
Love, Michelle