Monday, February 05, 2007

Breast Cancer - HELP!

My mama is going to be walking in support of Breast Cancer research in the 3-day Walk. I know it's going to be hard being away from her for 3 days, but I know it's for a good cause.

Lots of Love and Kisses,
Maddox

Please help support me in the fight against breast cancer. I am walking in support of my mom, Michelle, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in August, 2006. Since then, our family has been through so much with her treatments and losing both her parents to cancer and stroke. We are now moving forward, stronger than ever, together to raise money for breast cancer. I will be walking with my mom, sister Angie, and aunt Kris. Follow our journey on our new blog and support us with a contribution if you can.

I LOVE YOU MOMMY!
Heidi Sue

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Heidi,

What a cute post! Maddox looks so great as he helps you get pledges! We wish you and your family so much good fortune as you walk for a cure. We'll be thinking of you all!
Love, Michelle