Sunday, February 04, 2007

We Love you Gramma!

My Grandma Barb was just the most amazing woman and I'm just going to miss her terribly. She just left us too soon, but obviously missed Grandpa DuBar just too much. She even gave Maddox a nickname for Grandpa, since he didn't get to meet him. It's "Moxie" and we've definitely taken a liking to it.
She was just the most kind-hearted woman who always wanted everyone to just be happy, always giving of her time and talent.
She was known for her famous potato salad, deviled eggs, dumplings, tuna salad, and so much more. All of which were my favorites, so we're all going to have to practice those recipes until we get them right.
Sometimes I just can't believe she's gone, Grandpa either. It's just crazy how fast it all went and sometimes it just doesn't seem fair, but I know they're together loving each other up right now. I'm gonna miss you Gramma! I couldn't have asked for a better set of Grandparents! You two were the best!
Lots of Love,
Heidi Sue

No comments: