Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dude in Overalls!

I have now found that overalls are the way to go when you have a plump baby. There's plenty of room in the waist and they're super cute!

Maddox is now 15 weeks old and becoming quite the character. He's more and more interactive at tummy time looking at things and trying to grab them.

He definitely doesn't like it when Cooper ruins his photo shoots.

Still adoring to stand, Grandpa helps him up.

Grandpa really wanted to get a picture of him standing on his own, but he was a little chicken to let go.

Here's the closest we got to independent standing.

Yes, more bath pics. Here's Maddox and Rowan sharing their first bath at Grandma & Grandpa's before bedtime. They're pretty much the same size.

The show drew quite a crowd, so I had to get a picture.

Rowan gave Maddox a ride on his first car - so good at sharing already.

Rowan loves to play with Maddox during tummy time.

He likes to snuggle heads too. Grandpa joined in the fun.


He's just becoming such a sweetheart and mommy's boy. I'm back to work next Wednesday, so it should be interesting.


Maddox still grabs at everything! He loves his Bumble fly...

...and his monkey's feet under the play gym. I think it's because they're easy to grab at.


Oh, every day just gets more and more fun! It's crazy to think back at how I managed when I had an infection, mastitis, & thrush and he was fussy a lot. I think I have motherhood amnesia.

2 comments:

Tim, Nikki, Caleb, Ellery and Anissa said...

Hey there! He is just a sweet little (oh I mean big) tubbie man! I think it's funny that he is almost as big as Rowan. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. It has been one tough year for your family. I hope 2007 is better! I would love to get together with you sometime. We said we would do it before you went back to work. Can you believe that's almost here! Doesn't time fly!!!

Kim Sjoquist said...

Hi, Heidi. I have a question to ask you about your blog and I don't know you that well, so this is the only way I knew how to do it....can you e-mail me at lksjoquist@sleepyeyetel.net???
Thanks.
Kim Sjoquist