Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New members to the "Work Boys"


Little Ethan was born Wednesday morning! This is our nursing assistant Anne's adorable baby. Matheu, Hunter and Maddox welcomed him by doing a group shot on the bed together. It was a little challenging to get them all to look at the camera. Enjoy the crazy attempts at the end of the post. We also had one of our nurses, Nancy, deliver her second baby boy. She named him Porter, one of my favorite names. He was quite cute too, but I didn't get a picture.
Blanket Baby! - I think Maddox is going to take after his mommy. I use to have a special blanky myself that is all but shreds now. Every time Maddox gets sleepy or wants to get cozy he grabs his blanket and crawls right up to me. It's so cute! Thanks Amy for making such a great blanket.

Ridin' around with Grandpa! My dad even put a blanket down in the wagon. So typical of him.


SO HOT! I worked over this extremely hot weekend and had to sleep in our stiffling apartment during the daytime. My dad stopped by last week and I sent the window air conditioner with him. Silly me. I thought that since it was October it would cool down. WHAT WAS I THINKING! Mister Independent! Maddox now loves to try to feed himself. I wouldn't say he's good at it, but he loves to try. ENJOY!







All done!
Visiting Ethan. We had to get an updated picture of Maddox in one of our bassinets at work. I think he's a little big for it, but he had a blast playing with the contents, soothies & suction bulbs.

Hunter joins the fun!
"Hey, there's another baby in here."
"Wait a minute, two of them?"
Alright, this was just too cute. Maddox, Hunter and Matheu all in the bassinet. What a picture!
I think Maddox found this quite hilarious.
Well, here's the craziness of trying to get all the boys in a picture and have no one get hurt.
Poor, innocent little Ethan.

Well, we're only 2 weeks away from Maddox's first birthday. He's not walking on his own yet, but he'll walk when you hold one of his hands. It's adorable. I'll try to get some video up soon. He's also talking more and more everyday. He's such a little communicator!

1 comment:

The O'Malleys said...

HAHA omg the pictures of all of the boys are just precious!! I'm looking forward to joining the "mom club"!!

Luv Anne