Monday, October 15, 2007

It's getting chilly...



Fall is officially here and because of the weather change we've broke out a lot of Maddox's cozy clothes. Check out this adorable sweater and matching hat! It has mittens too, but he didn't exactly want to keep them on. Still no walking yet, but Maddox loves to push this walker car at Grandma & Grandpa's house. I'm sure it will be soon though. He can walk next to me holding one hand.
Say Cheese! Isn't this such a cute little smirk!
"Don't bother me, I'm very busy trying to push the end of this pen."
So tired.


More blueberries! I can't get enough of these pictures, so I hope you like them too.



"Uh oh, I got some on my lips!"


"There, I got it."
Just relaxing with Daddy.
We spent the weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's house for Rowan's 2nd birthday and Maddox discovered that he could climb in the cupboard in the living room where the toys go.


"Hi everyone!"


"How do I get out?"



Here it is! Our new house at the next phase. The framing should be done soon!

1 comment:

Mindi Kay said...

That sweater and hat are SOOO CUTE!!!!

And YEAH- the house is really coming along-- you'll be in there before long!