Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dude Clothes!


What a stud, eh? I love to wear hats, so I figured that I should get Maddox on board. He actually likes them too and keeps them on. Isn't this outfit so cute! It's just so matchy, matchy and makes him look like a little stud.


Angie & I went out to brunch with the boys at Jensen's Cafe. They have a little toy area to play in while you wait that the boys just love.

PROGRESS! Here's our house. The hole is filled! They started to frame this week too, so we'll have more pictures to come. We're getting so anxious and excited. I think that's what one bedroom, two cats, a baby and two grown adults do to you.
Matching tushies! Maddox likes to try to crawl into the tub before it's ready.

Crazy bath hair!

Bowling with Great Auntie Joyce. Maddox found this so exciting that he just kept making shrieking noises.

Is that music? Maddox also loved this toy at Grandma & Grandpa's house. He figured it out quickly pushing buttons, playing music and dancing, of course. Here he is showing off his standing skills and more dancing!
Tug of war with Auntie Jenna.

And here's me doing laundry. I'm going to love my new laundry room!

4 comments:

Mindi Kay said...

All I have to say is.....

WHAT A LITTLE STUD MUFFIN!!!!!

katie sjoblom said...

so darn cute! love the naked photos! i think maddox really does have a matching tushie to corey! and his wild hair, LOVE it. looks like scooter when he was little. can't wait to see you again, soon.

kaite

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad Cory kept his clothes on for that tush pictures!!!! Maddox's a doll in his little outfit!
I bet you are looking forward to your new home! I hope we can see this home before you move again!
Love, Bonnie

kellymate said...

I would be going crazy in that apartment. it will be so nice when you are settled into your new home. I feel like we have been in limbo in rental houses for 2 1/2 years, so I am uber excited to be settled into my own home again.