Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yay, Body Pillow!

Well, my mom had a body pillow that she didn't use and donated to the cause. I LOVE IT! It definitely helps make me feel like I'm almost on my stomach. Thanks to all who gave me some suggestions. I figured the free body pillow was a great place to start. I am, however, about to turn the air conditioning on. It's just about impossible to sleep during the heat of daytime with just a fan on. We're going up to my parent's cabin this weekend and I'm bringing the pillow with me, but no air conditioning. It could be interesting.

Anyhoo, all is well with the pregnancy. I'm going to be 20 weeks on Saturday, so that's exciting. Half way done! It's just crazy how fast it's going. I have an ultrasound next Tuesday and no, we're not finding out if it's a boy or girl. We're too excited for it to be a suprise. I will post some pictures of that next week.

No comments: