Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Half Way There!!!

Well, since Heidi has been updating everyone on how she is doing, I thought I would chime in and say just how excited I am for becoming a daddy for the first time. It's still amazing to me to think that she actually has a little person growing inside of her, it's so surreal and sometimes I forget the significance of what's going on in there. I know without a doubt in my mind that Heidi will be the greatest mother in the world, and I only hope that I can live up to my end of the bargain and be as great as her. So we're half way there, and the next twenty weeks can't go by fast enough.

Corey

3 comments:

katie sjoblom said...

corey, you made me teary eyed! i am so excited for the two of you and can't wait to see your "monkey baby". it was so nice to have a guy talk on the tribe. that was a big step for you corey. love you guys!

katie

Michelle said...

What a nice way to celebrate the mid-point of your pregnancy! You will both be great parents and that baby will be so loved! We can't wait for the birth either. Enjoy the next twenty weeks . . . and see as many movies as you can!

Michelle

Angie and Kyle said...

Oh, what a sweet post! The time sure is flying by. I can't wait to hold that little baby in my arms! See you at your ultrasound!

Love,
Angie