Monday, May 29, 2006

Celebration!

20 weeks on 5/27/06!


I can actually see the back of my belly button. Gross!


Corey and I spent the weekend with my family up north and celebrated some great events. I'm now officially 20 weeks into my pregnancy as of Saturday (half way!) and today is our 2 year anniversary. My mom bought us a Dairy Queen ice cream cake, of course, since I don't like cake. I had my own piece, Corey's leftovers, and Scott's leftovers. I gotta get that baby growing!

We also had a celebration Friday because my parents FINALLY finished their cabin. All the neighbors in the association came over to celebrate including Steve, Val, Casey, Katie & Jeff. We all have to encourage them to relax for a while now and enjoy their new house and cabin. It's been a lot of work for them over the past 2 1/2 years since they bought it. It's just gorgeous! I'll put some pictures on the Tribe of Adeline Blog for all to check out.

Oh, Corey, Angie, Rowan, and I head to my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow morning, so I will post pictures when I get home! Yay!

Lots of Love,
Heidi Sue & Corey

2 comments:

Val said...

Well Heidi Sue, only you could look cute enough to show your belly to the family. No stretch marks yet that I can see. I'll borrow you some if you don't get any. HA! Actually, after about 21 years they start to fade, or maybe I just can't see very well. You look adorable pregnant, keep up the good work. Love, Auntie Val

Michelle said...

Heidi, I love the photos of you each month showing your pregnancy progress. I haven't been able to see my belly button for years, so I can relate! Looks like everything is going well. He or she will be born before you know it!

Love, Michelle