Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tap, tap, tap...

Okay, I was watching a little TV with Corey (Deadliest Catch - if anyone's seen it. Crazy men fishing for crab). Anyhoo, I could feel the baby move like crazy, so I put my had on my tummy. It tapped me three times. The first time I thought no way, it's gotta be something else. What else could it be? Pretty sure it's the only thing in there that can kick. Corey felt it twice too. It's starting to really become something in there. It's getting me so excited! Three weeks until our next ultrasound, so pictures to come. Love, Heidi Sue

4 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

This is all happening so fast! I'm so excited!! Don't be shocked if I my hands to straight for your belly when you come to visit tomorrow. :)

Love you!

katie sjoblom said...

wowie! i can't believe you really have a baby in your tummy. i realize you are pregnant, but you really have a person moving around in you. we need to get together soon, this is too exciting not to share with everyone. (jeff and i love watching the deadliest catch. the men really are crazy.)
by the way, i'm ready for more pictures any time now!! love you.

katie

Michelle said...

That is such an exciting time! Wait until you can't see your feet or tie your shoes anymoer! Slip ons are a girl's best friend.

Michelle

Mindi Kay said...

Hi Heidi! Well, since you couldn't relax on Saturday at the spa you can at least look forward to getting dolled up! I'm so excited to go for our makeover! It really makes me feel special that you and Angie and your mom have invited me and my mom to do that. Seeing Bekki go through the wedding process and seeing her do fun things with her sisters made me feel a little jealous that I didn't have a sister to share those special times with, but this is really great and I am REALLY looking forward to it. Thanks for being a WONDERFUL cousin! Love you!

Mindi