Friday, May 19, 2006

Bustin' Out My Jeans!

Well, I can only keep the top button undone so long with a belt over it. I think it's time for some new clothes. Angie, Rowan and I went shopping in a quest for a new wardrobe.

Oh, don't mind the crazy make-up. We also got our faces done-up at Bare Escentials to try it out. Needless to say, we weren't very impressed. I looked like I had gotten beat up afterwards and Angie had these brownish streaks across her face (bronzing - they said).

I finally have a couple pairs of jeans & longer shirts to get by for a while. Oh the joys of a growing waistline.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Heidi! You are so cute! I love seeing the pictures as your pregnancy goes along. Kohl's has some great maternity clothes for not too much money. And I found a couple things at Target as well. You only wear them for a few months, so don't break the bank!