Monday, April 09, 2007

My Tongue!

Maddox now sticks out his tongue constantly. I'm not really sure where this came from and why now, all of a sudden, his tongue is so interesting to him. I think I have over 100 pictures with his tongue hanging out. Here's a collection of my favorites.


He's also drooling like crazy, so I'm sure teeth will be to follow sometime soon. He's not fussy ever though, so I don't know if he's teething for sure. The drool is our only sign so far.


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Yesterday Corey, Maddox & I headed to Great Grandma Adeline's house for Easter lunch. Before we left, Maddox ate and crashed on our bed. It's the only picture I have of him in his dude outfit because when we got to Grandma's Maddox peed all over everything during a daddy diaper change. This holiday was a little hard for me because I went after working all night and only 3 hours sleep, but the ham and cheesy potatoes were worth it alone.

Everyone loved to snuggle with the chubby baby (we don't get a lot of chubby ones). I'm pretty sure his cankles were squeezed by all. Maddox showed off all his tricks: sitting, standing while hanging on, smiling, giggling, and his now found friend, his tongue. In two more weeks we bring Maddox in for his 6 month check-up. We should do a weight guessing contest. Any guesses? He was 21 1/2 pounds at 4 months (with his cloth diaper & cover on).

1 comment:

kellymate said...

what beautiful pictures. he is such a laidback guy. How nice for you