Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Painting the Nursery

Well, it has finally begun. We are getting ready for this baby to come since we're less than 10 weeks away! Katie & Angie came over last Thursday, August 3rd and started painting while I got the fun of hanging out with little Rowan. It was quite hot out that day, so there were many cold Izze's had by all. My parents even got to join the fun because they stopped by to visit.

Dad got stuck with painting the closet and clean-up duty (sorry dad).

Mom got to hang out with Rowan.



It looks great! We painted it 'Crisp Kacki', which matches both the boy and girl bedding that we have picked out. We got our cherry gliding rocking chair from the ladies at work, so when it arrives in the mail it will be the first piece of furniture we put in there, exciting! My dad is also coming up this week to put closetmaid in the closet. Then I can start to organize! Yay!

1 comment:

katie sjoblom said...

wow heidi, that paint looks really great!

it was fun to come over and see you again! angie and i had a great time and were happy to help you out. call me when you need me again! love you!

katie