Sunday, August 27, 2006

Needing Storage!

Hi folks, Corey here. Here's a little preview of me at my finest! With the baby on the way we've been achin' to get some more storage, and for some reason they don't build these new townhomes with much of that in mind. So Heidi and I have been bugging Rob to come help us out with a little bit of construction.

Of course you all know Rob and he doesn't take any job lightly, I had in mind maybe a few shelves here, a few shelves there, and that would be it. Well, not Rob. He brought table saws, tools, Scott, and of course we bought enough lumber to add about a 1000 foot addition to our house. Our neighbors kept coming over and enviously checking up on our progress, and to tell us not to be running those saws after 10:30pm...Oops.


Here's Heidi helpin' out even against the strict advice of her father. But, like Rob says about Michelle, you can't keep a good woman down, I would tend to agree. Like mother, like daughter.

So here's the final result. Not to shabby if I do say so myself. We're happy to say with all the new storage in the garage, we are all the more closer to finally calling our old "storage" room a "baby" room. Thanks for all the hard work Rob and Scott.


No comments: