Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random Summer Update!

Are you ready for some football? I think Maddox is. Maddox had a blast going to all of the grad parties on the weekends playing with all of his relatives. He would say, "what party are we going to next" every time we got in the car.
I think Corey had fun playing with the kids too!

Phebe's going away party! Maddox's little cousin Phebe moved back to Florida last Monday to move back in with her mom...she will be greatly missed! I love this picture. Cheesy, but adorable.
New member of the family - Crosby! Jenna and Andy got a little 8 week old puppy to join their family and he's just so sweet.

Maddox and Phebe playing Little Miss Pet Shop one more time before she leaves.Aren't they just so cute?
We're going to miss you Phebe....come visit us soon!
Oh Cooper.
Here's a great series of Maddox trying to dress himself. He usually does pretty well, but is having a little trouble with the arm hole this time.
Um, I think I've got too many body parts thru the neck hole...
Alright, let me try that again...

Oops! Too far.....can I get some help here?
Maddox's new pet - Maddox found a fly that must have been slightly wounded or something because it let him do whatever he wanted with it, but Maddox was quite gentle.

Cooper had to check out the action as well.

I'm just waiting for the day when Maddox brings other insects, reptiles, and animals to the front stoop....oh the joys of having a boy.

1 comment:

Jane said...

What great pictures! Love the ones of Maddox dressing himself.