Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!!!!


Maddox would like to say, Happy Daddy's Day to the best daddy in the whole world!
Tonight we relaxed as a family in our backyard having a campfire, roasting marshmallows, and just enjoying this beautiful evening.
Maddox was a little wild with his roasting and pretty much got every marshmallow all full of ash, but he did his best and had a terrific time trying.
Can I just say that I LOVE my stamped concrete patio!!!
Here we are working the coals for that perfect golden brown....I'm a perfectionist.
Maddox learning the ropes of being around a fire all over again this year.....I think it's going to take him a while to completely get it.
Ready to try one all on his own.
Cherries! One of my favorites in the spring/summer is definitely Bing and Rainer cherries. YUM! Maddox just can't get enough too....like mother like son in this case.

Eating cherries is quite hilarious.
Alright, time for a bath and bedtime. Hope everyone is enjoying their Father's Day weekend! I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MISS YOU!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM THE CABIN!!!!

3 comments:

Martha said...

How adorable is your little guy..Enjoyed all your great pictures..Love you, Martha

Tribe of Adeline said...

Maddox is a cuddley cute child and loves his mommy and daddy for sure!! I an=lso enjoyed the pictures of all your activities going on in your life. Love, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I don't look at your blog a lot, but thank Maddox for the Daddy's day wishes he sent to me in the first caption.