Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Corey turns 30!


Well, I am now married to an old man. Corey officially turned 30 on June 2nd! We celebrated with all of Corey's favorite things: Golfing, Dudley's pizza and Dairy Inn ice cream (and Maddox and I, of course).
Family picture taking my yours truly.This one got a little squishy, but I love Maddox's expression so I had to add it.
PIZZA!!! Nothing compares to a perfectly cooked pizza from Dudley's.

"Enough already!"
Maddox went with Corey golfing and just had a blast. Corey said that his shot is actually getting pretty good. Maybe we have a little Tiger Woods on our hands. I sure hope he picks golf over football....an intact cranium is a must!


Maddox chillin' outside eating an ice cream cone.
Um, yeah. Maddox decided to try on my make-up. Can you see the mascara smear on his right eye (your left)? He's watched me put make-up on so many times he knew right were to put it. I don't think he'll be a make-up artist in the future though.

2 comments:

The Jahnkes said...

Happy birthday Corey- And I take offense at the "old"comment. just remember you are surrounded by us "oldies". Looks like a nice day out.

Tribe of Adeline said...

Happy Birthday Corey! Oh....to be 30 again. Maddox is a doll with all his expressions and wonderful head of blonde curley hair. He's a Keeper!
When Jim and I were in Vegas a few years ago he got bashed in the head by a golf ball while playing with a group of friends. He's lucky to be alive as it put a hole in his head and just missed a vital area. He was taken to hospital, had many stitches inside and out and was recuperating in the hotel room the rest of our trip with follow-up at the Mayo on returning home. Just had to tell you that story since you stated "an intact cranium is a must". Oh...forgot to tell you it was one of Jim's best friend and our neighbor that did it...He felt terrible!!! Football isn't the only sport that could be of danger.... Be careful!
Love, Bonnie