Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Maddox is healthier than ever and had a blast over Easter weekend. We took him to the Children's Museum on Saturday with Corey's family (pictures to come because I forgot my camera at my parent's house). Sunday we spent the morning going to church with my family and then headed up to Ted & Pat's for an Easter egg hunt and dinner celebration.Here's Maddox on his very first Easter egg hunt. It was funny because we were telling him we were going to have an Easter egg hunt and here was his response:
"Well, you're going to need a big gun and I'm going to need a little gun." Apparently his only reference to hunting includes a gun. Too funny!



The hunting crew: Matthew, Phebe & Maddox


Maddox also got a new bike from Grandma Michelle & Grandpa Robby, which he was pretty excited about. As you can tell, so was Corey.
Sibling picture!
While I was shopping before Vegas, Corey took Maddox to the amusement park at the MOA for the first time.
They had a blast!
Merry-go-round.


I guess this post is a little "to be continued" since I'm missing my camera, but I wanted you all to see that Maddox is now healthy since people keep telling me they can't stand clicking on our blog and seeing his sad little face.

2 comments:

Jenna and Andy said...

Yes, the smiley Maddox is much better! Glad he's healthy again. It was fun seeing you guys so much this weekend. We'll plan a card night soon!

Martha said...

Really cute pictures of your little guy!!! I am getting caught up on your blog...Love, Martha