Friday, May 01, 2009

We're Back!

Alright, we're back. Sorry, I've been a little busy and, well, distracted lately. Lots going on in life. Finally, here are pictures from the Children's Museum and some randoms. The Boogie to Beat Breast Cancer to come....stay tuned.

This is the 4th time Maddox has been to the Children's Museum and I'm pretty sure he has more fun each and every time he goes.

He absolutely loved splashing in the water here.

His new favorite thing to do is to climb up slides and thanks to his super grippy shoes he can. We're working on breaking that habit. Let's just say he's collided with people that are coming down.
Going down...
Here's Miss Phebe being a turtle.
Maddox just loves snakes. Uncle Andy has one, so he's learned lots about them.
He made sure to point out how snakes smell with their tongue. Smart little guy we have on our hands.
Phebe hard at work.
Me relaxing on the bench. I realized I have probably 2-3 pictures of myself in the last 2 1/2 years. We've really got to start taking family pictures more regularily.
Maddox working on filling up Clifford's dog dish with bones.
Clifford! When Maddox first walked into this exhibit, he ran straight for Clifford yelling, "That's Clifford....the big red dog".
Then it was followed by, "Hey mom, there's Emily Elizabeth". So articulate
My little construction worker getting all dressed for the part.

"Look at me!"
It was just so cute how hard he would concentrate on his "job".
Showing Daddy his skills.
Just to show you that Maddox is obsessed with sleeping with all of his stuffed animals. After he falls asleep, I have to sneak in and clear some of them out.
Sittin' on his skateboard playing trains.
And finally me working for my dad. My dad thought he'd be funny and take a picture of me hard at work. I keep telling him that I have a "real job", but I still seem to keep coming back for more. I guess I just love my dad.
Well, there's the update. More to come...

No comments: