Wednesday, February 04, 2009


I'm not sure Maddox will forgive me for this when he's a teenager, but I couldn't resist. Maddox has been spending a lot of time naked potty learning lately at home (3 pees in the toilet this am and just a spot in his Cars undies this am - woohoo!). Being that he's been naked he's been spending a lot of time in my accessory bin in the closet. Here are some of his looks. My favorite is the socks with my dress shoes. These are his favorite shoes.

Here he's heading to the mirror. He loves to admire his looks.

He's even very good at getting the shoes on right with the strap between his toes.

As you can see, Corey's in the background with his arms folded. I'm not sure he enjoys the dressing up. Something about his manhood. Doesn't he look tall and lanky in this picture?

Purses and bags have become a new cool thing around here too.
Maddox also enjoys dressing up like Daddy when he snowboards.
New undies!!! Maddox and Corey were at Target the other day and Maddox wanted to buy undies just like Rowan. This is what started the whole interest in potty learning. We figured since he's now so interested in it that we'd give it a shot. Here's to hoping. Any potty advice from experienced parents would be helpful.
Maddox put Elmo together all by himself, so here he is all proud of his accomplishments!!!
All ready to go. Doesn't he look ready for school. This is us heading out to ECFE, which he calls his "class". We are there on Tuesdays from 9-11:30 and from 10:00-11:00 we are in seperate rooms and have our own little classes. We talk about parenting challenges and they do organized activities and have a snack. Maddox LOVES IT!!!
Well, that catches you up on our lives lately, well Maddox's anyway. I'll try to be a better blogger, but it's been harder because now Maddox and I are going to Rowan's on Mondays & Thursdays to take care of him while Angie & Kyle work.

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a hoot! I love the one of his feet and chubby knees. I hope you keep your house warmer than ours - I need to wear a sweatshirt all day!

Annie, Derek & Emma said...

Hey Heidi, I hope you don't mind. I found your blog thru Jenna's. Can you please share with me what worked and did not work for you potty training. We are "trying" to do it now. It's frustrating to say the least. Thanks!