Friday, February 29, 2008

House Pictures!


Slowly, but surely, we're getting our house together. Here's our bedroom! It's almost done. We ordered actual window treatments too instead of the redi-shade white paper blinds, but they aren't in yet. Other than that the room is complete. I LOVE IT!

Here's Maddox's CUTE monkey themed bathroom.
I had to take a picture of his rug too.
And here's our dining room table, FINALLY. No more eating on the floor. Actually we ate lunch on the floor today because I forgot about the table, but we're getting there.
Party at the Black Sheep Cafe! All of our work girls got together last Tuesday morning to enjoy breakfast and lunch there. It was a blast. I didn't have my camera, so I bummed these pics off of Anne's blog.
Here's Maddox being totally entertained by Kimberly.
He thought she was hilarious!
Maddox wearing my shades!
Hunter wearing my shades! He totally froze and acted like his arms no longer worked. It was so funny!
He finally moved and was able to take them off.

Music Together Class! Here's Maddox getting his stamp from Teacher Chris after class.
Cheese!
The boys playing piano after class.

They boys at Barnes and Noble playing in the kid area.


Well, that's about it for this week. I'm actually at work right now while everyone is moving the rest of our stuff out of Chuck & Jane's house. Then I'll have more pictures to show of our house.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute photos! I love your bedroom furniture. The dark wood is gorgeous!

Jenna and Andy said...

I love Black Sheep Cafe! Aimee and I like to stop there are on our way to school.

Can't wait to see the house with all the furniture! It looks great!