Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home?

Well, not quite yet. We just spend our 8th night at Grandma Michelle & Grandpa Rob's house while we're getting hardwood installed in the dining/living/entryway. They were suppose to start last Monday, but with the snow the wood didn't get delivered until Tuesday afternoon. They started Wednesday, but because of the delay they also started another job on Monday. Then we found out the flush-mount vents weren't in the order and wouldn't be done until possibly Monday. Let's just say we're going on day 9 at my parent's house and there are only 16 rows of wood installed! How frustrating! It's been relaxing here hanging out with the family, but we're ready to get back home and finish settling in, hang up pictures, and decorate! As soon as we're back, I promise I will get more pictures of the house up. To be continued...

1 comment:

The Jahnkes said...

How frustrating that would be. I have been in my house for 6 years and I can't even begin to tell you all the unfinished projects we have. hope yours get done more timely then that. the house is beautiful.