Thursday, December 13, 2007

Smile!

My little swimmer! Maddox has become obsessed with water, baths, and pools since we started him in swimming lessons back in September. He now likes to be on his back in the pool/tub which is good for his age apparently.
"Wait mommy! I have to cover up my business!"Maddox is also obsessed with Elmo. He's been sick the past few days and all he wants to do is watch Elmo. He asks to sit in the rocking chair or on the couch followed by "Elmo", "Monster", "Big Bird". He's quite the little talker.

He also loves to play with inappropriate items still. Corey thinks this is quite hilarious.
Looking out the window at the cars go by.
With my "brush, brush".

My future's so bright...I gotta wear shades!

Here Cooper, let me put them on you.
Fine, I'll wear them.
Play Date! We went over to Dawn's house the other week to hang out with Dawn and Matheu and try to cheer them up. Dawn, one of the nurses I work with, lost her baby girl, Maddelynn May, at 28 weeks pregnant. So sad! It was fun to hang out and watch the kids interact. Maddox loved the puppies as soon as he got use to them. He's sitting on Lisa, another nurse at work.
They all played together pretty well. Oh, Amy & Hunter came too.
Maddox was riding on everything.
Almost! Hunter trying to pick his nose.
Big smiles!
Watch out Hunter, here come the big boys. He looks like he has a little distressed look on his face.
I got away!
So cute!

Look! I can fit inside this drum.
All the boys were quite tired during the visit. Maddox asked to go "Nu-Night" about 4+ times. He was a little loopy at the end and was doing some strange tricks for the girls. Here he is looking thru his legs.
Here he's spinning around in circles with his arm in the air.
Hunter decided he'd had enough and took a nap on the chair.
Maddox the milk man. Maddox loves to play with our empty milk bottles before we return them. He actually broke one the other night, so we don't play with them like this anymore.

I brought Maddox to the doctor today because he's been sick the past two and a half days. They did a throat culture to rule out strep because his gums are inflammed and he has inflammed spots on his tongue. Following the swab he decided he didn't like it and threw up all over me and himself. I had a change of clothes for him, but I left smelling like vomit! The also checked his white blood cell count which was good and the rapid strep was negative, so he's just fighting a pretty bad virus. I think we're doing pretty good though since this is only the 2nd time he's been sick. Oh, he was 28 lbs 9 ounces fully clothed. Hopefully he'll get better soon!

1 comment:

Melissa and Derrick said...

Wow Maddox looks so grown up, so cute! I look forward to that age! Well I think my little guy is to small for the play groups, but I can't wait till he's older, we'd love to hang out with all you guys!
Melissa