Monday, December 17, 2007

He used the POTTY!

Okay, I know it's hard to believe, but at our apartment our bathroom door won't stay shut so frequently Maddox will open the door while your trying to go. We will say "Daddy's going potty" or "Mommy's going potty". He calls it "poyay". Tonight he was in the living room and said "poyay" several times. I asked him if he wanted to go potty and he said "yay". Corey took his diaper off and put him on the toilet and said okay, go potty. He pushed really hard and was able to get a drop out. He clapped with excitement and we even had him help flush. How cute!

1 comment:

Jenna and Andy said...

Wow! Good job Maddox!! Wouldn't that be a treat to be out of diapers before age 2. I've heard of it being done:) Also, I love the way he answers "yeah" to questions. I couldn't believe how much he understood at our house the other night. Love you guys!!

Auntie Jenna

P.S. Congratulations Heidi (and Corey) on the big fantasy football wins this weekend:(