Monday, June 11, 2007

7 1/2 Months!

Oh, sweet baby - this is one of Maddox's favorite tricks. He turns his head to the side or lays it down when you say "Oh, sweet baby".
Maddox just loves his egg shaker from Music Together class. He likes to do more than just shake it, as you can see.
"I can't crawl yet, but I'm pretty cute when I'm on my tummy anyways."


4 teeth! - That's right that fourth one finally popped through. You can only see 2, but there are 2 more up top. No more bulges now, so it may be a while before we see more.

"No pictures please, I think my mama is a bit tired." I worked 2 weekends in a row because Ginelle needed to switch for a wedding. I don't work now until June 29th, so it definitely has rewards, but I was oh so tired.
Yes, that's right. With all the working I was doing, Corey was in charge of dressing Maddox. I'm not sure he looks as cute in his Hot Pants as Belen did.

Cute and Cozy!New standing toy! Daddy made a trip to Target to get Maddox a stand-up toy and he just loves it. There is a lever that makes a chu-chu train go around and he's not so sure about it.


We had some visitors last week. Courtney & Avery stopped by to hang out and try out some of Angie and my slings.



Maddox is getting more and more interactive every day. He seems to want to hand us toys or get us to chew on them. He's still on the verge of crawling, babbling more with new sounds, shakes his head yes and no, claps his hands, we're working on waving, and as you can see he still does the above like crazy.

3 comments:

The O'Malleys said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures!! Haha we only had to wait ALL weekend long...j/k, it was well worth the wait! He is such a cutie. Enjoy your long "vacation" from work...hehe take care!
Luv Anne

kellymate said...

Maddox is getting so mobile. living out here I still can't get over how fast all the babies are growing. To me, Maddox should still be 1 month old.

CasaDePetrie said...

Way to make me feel bad... You should tell everybody that you have like a million days off now. Geezz. Oh and the hot pants are pretty cute in the "daddy dressed me in stuff that's a little too tight" kind of a way. Have fun on your days off!