Saturday, May 05, 2007

On The Verge of Mobility!

Alright, I thought I was in the clear on the whole mobility thing for a while, but Maddox is strong and ready. He's now rolling over like crazy, trying to pull up on things, trying to crawl, and loves to stand. He'll even let go with one hand to grab toys while standing. He's changing so fast! He's still babbling like crazy too.

Corey & I seem to love to put Maddox in strange positions for picture opportunities.
I had to take one without the flash so you could see the view too.
Maddox is still loving his bath time. Here's a shot of getting ready and moments after this picture was taken, Maddox decided to pee on the side of the tub while standing there. It was just hillarious.
So tired! Angie & Scott took the boys to Let's Play! Music Together class last Thursday while I slept. They had a blast and apparently were pretty worn out. I'm working 10 shifts in a row because of a bonus pay period at work ($200 extra a shift!). My mom watched Maddox on Friday and it was quite nice. I slept great and every time I woke up more of my family was there. By the time I was done sleeping Grandma Michelle, Grandpa Rob, Auntie Angie, Uncle Scott, and Cousin Rowan were all there to greet me. Thank you all for helping me get some much needed sleep!
To the zoo! We bought our season pass to the Minnesota Zoo the other day. Corey and I took Maddox last Monday and it was just beautiful out.




He loved to watch the dolphins swim around in their tank during the Dolphin Show. This picture is so cute - his reflection showed up nicely in the glass.

We also saw all of the farm babies on the zoo farm. Maddox really liked imitating the chickens.
Maddox was about shot by the time we got to the Tropics area, so I slung him and he was out.


Maddox has really enjoyed sitting out in front of our patio lately. He hangs out while we grill dinner or read a book (well, Corey reads anyway).
Maddox has also been training with me for the Breast Cancer 3-day coming up in August. He loves to go for walks in the stroller.

3 comments:

katie sjoblom said...

cute update! i can't believe he is standing up already. he must have some big muscles in those legs! we need to get together again soon, it's been too long!

love you! katie

Bonnie said...

I can tell you two are really enjoying that sweet-adorable little Maddox(did I say little???)Thanks for your update. Soon he'll be movin so fast you'll get your workout. I think Maddox is "Mr. personality plus"!
Love, Bonnie

kellymate said...

so many fun pictures. he is really itching to get going isn't he? logan started crawling about that age and never stopped moving after that. watch out.