Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Do You Believe in Time Machines?


I've been home with Maddox all week because Heidi picked up some extra shifts at work, the other day Maddox and I were getting bored so I fired up the 'ol time machine and we went back to the fall of '79 so Maddox could play with daddy when I was his age.
Next we went to the Spring of '82 to see what mommy was doing. At first it was really hard to explain ourselves to Michelle, but she got over it so we sat and played with Heidi for awhile. By the time we were done there Maddox was so tired from all the excitement we had to come back so the '07 Heidi could feed him and put him down for his nap.


....Corey

7 comments:

katie sjoblom said...

other than your hair and eye color, the two of you really do look a lot alike! too cute.

love, katie

kellymate said...

that is so cute. there is just the right amount of each of you in Maddox.

Tribe of Adeline said...

You guys are so clever! I loved the pictures (and the commentary)! It was fun to see the similarities in all of you! Cousin Sarah

Mindi Kay said...

Corey-- you crack me up!!! Maddox is a perfect mixture of both of you! :)

Bonnie said...

Wow! I can see why Maddox is such a beautiful baby boy....You two were knockout cute kids too! The combo is perfect. So clever.
Love, Bonnie

Jane said...

Hey! That is too funny! I laughed out loud all by myself in my classroom, and then had to go and get a few more teachers to take a peak. You'll have to post a few more of the Bracken "cheeks" from the past (Corey's nickname was Chubby Cheeker when he was a baby). :-) :-)
Love - Jane

Charis said...

Hello, I have really enjoyed your blog:) My my mom is an old friend of Jane's, Corey actually saved my life (in the swimming pool) when we were kids. Anyhow my mom told me about your site, Jane wrote about it in this year's Christmas card. Maddox is really cute:) Cheers, Charis