Monday, September 11, 2006

35 weeks!

Here's a shot of all my girlfriends from high school getting together for another wedding. It was Ria Lindor & Rob Hedeen's wedding (Ria is 27 weeks pregnant!). It was a blast. I think I might wear out this dress soon though since I wore it two weeks ago for another friend's wedding and I'm wearing it for Mindi & Taylor's wedding this coming weekend. Oh well, it's better than buying something new, right.

Only 5 weeks to go until the due date and I'm pretty sure I'm driving Corey crazy. He hasn't said anything yet, but I even made him pull out the washer & dryer the other day so I could clean out under them. He looked at me like I had two heads since we've never exactly cleaned under there in the last three years.

We also washed all the windows and frames the other night. I even had out Q-tips to get in all the little corners. It's obviously very important when I go on my little rampages of cleaning.

This baby is definitely getting bigger though. I had a check-up last Thursday and everything is measuring great. The next few weeks will be fun because I have three showers. Corey and I have the crib and rocking chair all put together, but they are in definite need of company. Oh, it's just so soon. Where did the last 8 months go? So much to do, so little time!

2 comments:

Mindi Kay said...

WOW.......OK, you're right, your belly does look a lot bigger then in your 32 week photos....I can't wait to see the little gift that is resting inside....COME OUT ALREADY!!!! :) SO FUN!!! And I'm glad to see that at 35 weeks you are still as active as ever and feeling great, I think its a good thing! :)

See you Friday!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
Mindi

Angie and Kyle said...

I'm soooooo excited to be an auntie!!!! I can't wait for Rowan to meet his little cousin!

Love you!
-Angie