Monday, July 17, 2006

3rd Trimester - 27 Weeks!



I've officially moved into the 3rd trimester of the pregnancy. I can't believe there are only 13 weeks left! I could deliver anywhere between 10 & 15 weeks from now. CRAZY! Well, we're working on getting everything ready for the new baby. The baby's room has been emptied of all the storage now and we're getting ready to paint it. We still need to start thinking a little more seriously about names (we're both procrastinators, which isn't exactly a good thing). The baby is really packin' on the pounds because it has to put on 5 lbs. or so from now until delivery.

4 comments:

katie sjoblom said...

you look sooooo cute! i can't believe you are nearing the end already! great job girl. if you ever need an extra hand to start the painting in the baby's room, let me know. i would love to come help! i haven't seen you for almost a month again, can't wait to rub your belly and give you a hug!

call me soon, i miss you!

love to you, "auntie katie"

Val said...

Hi Heidi-good for you, you look really healthy! Steve & I picked out Bekki's name while I was in labor, on Hiawatha near Lake Street on the way to HCMC. No rush, the name will come. Love, Val

katie sjoblom said...

isn't lake street a popular hooker hangout?

Michelle said...

Have you ever thought about naming the baby Michelle? Just a thought. Oh, wait, that's your mom's name too!

You look adorable. Now is the nesting stage. I cleaned all my closets one week and told Kelly how odd it was that I felt the urge to clean my closets. She said I was nesting.

Michelle