Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Smile!
Look at my skinny kid!!! He's 30lbs 11oz according to the doctor's visit the other day. That means he's gained pretty much nothing in a year. Look at his legs!!!



Dessert time!
Maddox thoroughly enjoyed his chocolate-covered raspberries with chocolate swirled yogurt dip.
"Mama, there's no time for pictures. I'm busy eating here."Sling time! Maddox decided today that he wanted to put his bear, monkey and baby Damp all in his sling at the same time. As you can see he was quite proud of this.
Having a snack with Daddy on the counter AGAIN!!! Seriously, doesn't this make anyone else nervous? I have tiled floors. That does not make a soft landing for toddler's heads.
Um....here's what I found when I entered the kitchen after putting some clothes in the dryer. I guess I see why people child-proof their cabinets, but we've never really had an issue. I guess that changed today!
Doesn't he just look so sweet?
GUILTY! - He doesn't look so happy as he has to stand there and not move while he watches me clean the kitchen up.
Cooper even got a little flour on his face. He looks a little guilty too.


5 comments:

Kim Sjoquist said...

Love the new pics...especially the flour one! Choe is only 2 pounds behind him at 17 months....funny.

Jenna and Andy said...

Hahaha, I am laughing sooo hard at the flour pictures!!! Hehe, I love his facial expressions and I'm pretty sure Cooper had something to do with it:)

The Jahnkes said...

I bet Maddox had fun in the flour up until you showed up. just to make you feel better- my kids are always on the counter- we haven't had a mishap yet.

Mindi Kay said...

The flour-- THAT IS GREAT!!!! He looks so guilty!! LOVE IT! HAHAHA-- I'm sure that was a lot of fun to clean up!

Jane said...

Oh my gosh! He looks soooooo guilty as he watches you clean up. What a mess! I bet he won't try that one again for awhile. What next?