Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rain & HAIL!!!!

Alright, I am embarrassed to say I have no pictures of Corey's birthday. Corey took the day off of work and we headed to the mall for some shopping and then I surprised Corey with Jenna coming over to take Maddox to swimming lessons so we could go out for dinner ALONE! It was kind of weird to be by ourselves and just relax. Thanks Auntie Jenna! The sweetest part of the whole day was that Maddox can sing Happy Birthday. He sings, "happy birthday to you" in the sweetest little voice. He's now sang it to my entire family just because it's too sweet.

Here's a cute shot of our little 19 1/2 month old!
Alright, I thought I should start off with this afternoon's events - Rain & Hail!!!
Hopefully there's no damage on my car since it was parked on the street.

Here's Maddox brushing his teeth this morning getting ready to go down to see Grandpa Robby. He loves to brush now because he actually gets a little toothpaste. After we give him his toothbrush he instantly says, "more toothpaste, more toothpaste".

Here he's totally hamming it up for the camera. Too cute. Maddox is becoming quite the character now and so verbal! We have total conversations more and more. Here he is doing all of his emotions for me. The above is HAPPY!

Surprised!

Weird!

Sad.

And Happy again for good measure.

I heard some noise over by the closet the other morning when Corey and I were getting stuff ready to go somewhere. I went to look and found Maddox getting all geared up in Corey's stuff. He has a think for headsets. Maddox has brought so much fun to our lives. Maddox is so independent and thinks he's oh probably at least 3 years old. He says so many phrases and groups them to tell you a story or tell you what he wants or what he's thinking. It's so fun to hear all of this creative stuff come out. We're working on colors and ABC's now and he knows Pink & Blue pretty well and Green sometimes. He really likes anything pink (he's his mother's child). He'll also fill in the blanks with the ABC's fairly well and can tell me what most of the letters on his wall are. Counting and spelling are still the same. There is still no "A" in his name according to him and he doesn't seem to like the number 3 still, but we're getting there. He's now on a Curious George kick. The movie is excellent if you haven't seen it yet. Well, we're off on vacation for the next week and a half with my side of the family. Hopefully the weather will cooperate up north!

No comments: