Wednesday, April 23, 2008

He's 18 Months Old!!!!!

My little guys is 18 months old today!!!! I can hardly believe it. He is just absolutely SO much fun now that all I want to do is hang out with him. Sometimes I don't put him to bed until 10pm because we're having so much fun! Here's a cute series of pictures from an outdoor adventure the other day when it was nice out. It's amazing what he can find in our neighborhood.

Here he is showing me the old, rusty screw he found on the ground. He kept holding it up for more pictures saying, "screw, screw".

And then he found a pencil from all of the construction too...

...and a cigarette butt. Disgusting!

We spent 2 1/2 hours at the park yesterday too, but I forgot my camera. Maddox spent his time climbing up the tunnel, going down the slide, and swinging. He also was playing with some dogs at the park and hugging unexpecting children. He has no sense of personal space. I knew it was time to go back for a nap when he was dozing in the swing. It was a beautiful day!

Today we spend the morning at "bring your kid to work day" at Corey's work. It was fun showing him to everyone and going out to lunch. I forgot the camera for this one too, but Corey took some pics with his phone. I'll try to add them later.

Oh, and Molly now has a new home!!! We found an adorable lady that was SO excited to take her in. Her long-haired cat passed away 3 weeks ago and she wanted a new one badly. She frequently takes in cats with behavioral problems and tends to their every need. She's updated me of Molly's progress and she's adjusted wonderfully.

No comments: