Sunday, January 14, 2007

12 weeks!

Well, the past 12 weeks have flown by looking back. I can't believe how different Maddox is every day. He now smiles and giggles. His giggling is just so cute. He only does it once or twice a day so far, but I'm sure that will increase.
HE FOUND IT! - Yes, I know you were all holding your breath. Maddox has discovered his left hand. He now brings his hands together and apart and together and apart and together - well you know how babies are. Repetition is a must.
He still loves to be carried in his sling. I got a new ERGO one for christmas from Angie, Kyle & Rowan that I will have to get a picture of. I absolutely LOVE it too!

Tummy time is getting more fun for Maddox because I put him in front of his play gym. He just loves to look at the monkey!


"Hi Mommy!"
He also is starting to like standing more and more. It's a great way to work on those rolly-polly thighs.
Corey and I even got out on a date this past weekend with Angie & Kyle. We left the kids with Grandma & Grandpa and went to California Cafe. It was a much needed break, but after dinner Angie & I were itching to get back. The boys did great and had a blast playing all night. We'll have to do it again sometime (right Grandma & Grandpa)?
Only four more weeks and I will have to head back to work (yikes!), but only 5 nights a pay period, so not so bad. It's going to be so wierd being away from him at night, but it will be fun to help bring more babies into the world. I love my job!

3 comments:

CasaDePetrie said...

Looks like maddox is getting more and more fun. I bet he has blown through all of his clothes! Say I have a feeding question for you- will you send me an email so I can reply- ginellemika@hotmail.com - Ok have fun. -ginelle

Dawn and Brady said...

So when is the big fun play date? We all need to get together and get a picture of everyone. Maddox is getting so big. He is even bigger than Matheu. Enjoy every minute. -Dawn

CasaDePetrie said...

Heidi-
I didn't get the email- I'm not sure why- you can also try casadepetrie@comcast.net. It's nothing urgent- I just have questions as usual :)