Sunday, December 10, 2006

Seven Weeks!


Maddox is now 7 weeks old! It's so hard to think back to how little he was (I know most of you are saying to yourself - "He was never exactly little"). He's gained over 5 lbs. already so he's definitely an armful. It's funny to watch other people hold him and tire out after a few minutes. I've definitely gotten more and more toned up in the biceps hiking him around all day long.
He's playing more and more now under his little gym and in the bath tub. He loves his bath time. He coos and smiles while he gets all cleaned up. He loves to get his hair washed.

Maddox has been a regular with me at the Mall of America in attempts to get all of my Christmas shopping done. Angie, Rowan, Mom, Maddox and I spent the day there yesterday, but I'm not sure how much we accomplished. It's hard to get a lot done with an infant and a toddler. We did sort of eat at Ruby Tuesday.

Rowan definitely loves his little cousin now for sure. He points at him, gives him kisses, always wants to hold his hands and feet, and wants to poke at him constantly. Rowan says Shhhh when Maddox is sleeping and puts his little finger at his lips. He shushes everyone around Maddox. It's so cute!

Rowan was checking out Maddox's cloth diapers and covers the other day, so we thought he should try them out too.

Here's Maddox getting kisses from Rowan.



Chuck & Jane came by with dinner the other night and got to snuggle a little with Maddox. Isn't Chuck a natural?
Some of my Cannon friends came by to visit too. Lots of visitors this week!

It's been a great week and I'm virtually done with all of my medications. I think I might be on the verge of being healthy! Yay!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What great pictures, Heidi! I love the updates. The one of you and Maddox smiling at each other is priceless. Can't wait to meet him in person at Christmas!
Love, Michelle

Heidi Sue said...

Michelle, I'll see you Saturday at the wedding.

Heidi Sue