Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Eight Weeks - I'm HUGE!

Maddox is eight weeks old now and getting more fun every day. He's sleeping 4-5 hour stretches during the night (much needed since we're both big sleepers - I use to depend on 9-10 hours a night/day). I'm still battling Thrush, so that's been a struggle, but we're getting there.

We put up our Christmas tree the other day to make our house a little more festive.
Corey gave Maddox his first bottle of breast milk last Wednesday and he took it like a champ...
...but afterward he needed a little mommy time. Well, I needed it anyway.
Maddox got his mommy's skin - it's quite sensitive.
Tummy time is still not his favorite thing yet. He'd rather be held or on one of our chests instead of the floor, but he can definitely lift that big head of his.
The new discover - His Fist! He just found it the other day and can't take his eyes off of it. Just the right one though. I don't think he knows about the left yet. Maybe next week.
I'm not sure why this one keeps uploading upside down, but it's just another fist picture.
We headed down to Harmony, MN for my cousin Justin and new cousin Mandy's wedding on Saturday. It was a long drive for Maddox, but he did great.
He wasn't so sure about the dance though. I think it was a little loud for his taste. He didn't want to get down and bogey with his little cousins yet.
Christmas on Corey's side
We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas on Sunday because Jenna & Andy will be heading out on their honeymoon Christmas weekend.

We head to the doctor tomorrow for Maddox's two month check-up, so I'll post tomorrow with an updated weight and length. I'm sure he'll continue to top the charts!

1 comment:

katie sjoblom said...

corey and heidi, we love maddox! he is becoming such a sweet baby! i'm so proud of what great parents you two are! that is so cool that corey got to feed maddox for the first time, way to go. can't wait to see you again.

love, katie