Sunday, April 09, 2006

Telling our Parents!





It's finally out of the bag! On February 21st we couldn't stand it anymore, so we had to tell our parents. We headed to Angie and Kyle's where my parents were visiting cute, little Rowan. We brought some birth pictures of Rowan along with a strategically placed picture of Corey & me holding a sign saying We're Pregnant. It seemed to take an eternity to get to that picture, but when they did they just gasped. Of course, my mother began to call everyone saying, "I'm going to be a grandma, again!" It was deja vu of last year at my sister's when they told my parents at Kyle's birthday. Rowan was the only one a little concerned and overwhelmed as you can see in the picture of Angie & meith him. He didn't know what was going on, but I'm sure he'll be excited to have a little cousin to push around.

Then we headed to Corey's parent's to share the news with them. We had Angie post the picture we used to tell my parents on Rowan's blog so we could suprise Corey's parents . When we got their, we had Jane check out all the cute new pictures of Rowan, but she didn't get past the first one. Needless to say, they were both ecstatic as well.

No comments: