Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fun at Work!

Hello, I can wave my arm around....

....it's also fun to put my hand in my mouth...


...Okay, I'm tired now, so I'm going to roll over and go to sleep.

Well, I just couldn't resist. I was at work last night and had to use the ultrasound machine to make sure a patient's baby was coming out head first and after I was done all the girls wanted to see my baby. It was quite active, moving around all over. Then it looked like it was waving at us and shoving it's fist in it's mouth. After about a minute it flipped over and fell asleep. You can even see the spinal colomn in the bottom picture. Our ultrasound machine at work is kind of crappy, so the pictures aren't great. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE! My little niece or nephew is ADORABLE already! I can't wait to meet her or him!

Michelle said...

Those are great pictures! He/she looks just like you! It's so cool that you know how to use an ultrasound machine. I hear Tom Cruise bought one too, but I don't think he's a doctor or anything like he pretends to be. Looking forward to seeing more!
Michelle

Mindi Kay said...

Just kidding, my blog is...
www.mindiandtaylor.blogspot.com

Val said...

Can Robby be Grandpa? My Grandpa had a BIG NOSE and BIG EARLOBES and spoke with a real Swedish accent. He also chewed snuff and his house smelled like coffee grounds, spit & apple peels. He did always have candy on the table though.
Thanks for the pics Heidi-this is just amazing! Can't wait!!!

Tribe of Adeline said...

WOW!!!! I think you have to be a doctor (or nurse) to really get the gest of the photos,but We are so excited about you and Cory and "BABY" makes three!!!!! Congratulations to all of you, and that means extened family too!! I Just figured how to resond to your wed site. I caled Kelly to wish her a good birthday and she said I could go throuh the

Tribe of Adeline said...

ho-hum......Someone cut me off!!! Guess I didn't figure it out. Anyway Congratulation on your tummy growing and growing and growing!!!!You two will have a goodlooking child, I am sure!!! Love to you both and take care and eat healthy! We love you,Auntie Bonnie and Jimmy too!!!!!!