Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Maddox!

As usual, we did our Halloween themed birthday party for Maddox and everyone came dressed to impress! Maddox was Buzz Lightyear, his favorite character of the year for sure!

His other favorite movie is Shrek, so Grandpa Robby came as Shrek, Grandma Michelle as Princess Fiona and Uncle Scott as the Donkey

Halloween treat cakes!

Present time!


I was Heidi, the German Bar Maid
Princess Fiona
Shrek
"Happy Birthday to you...."

Corey thought it'd be good to get a picture of me serving up the milk....maybe it should have been in those jumbo mugs.
Uncle Andy working with Maddox to put together his new lego car.

Grandma Jane and Auntie Jenna playing a little Candyland.

To infinity and beyond!
Well, my baby's 3! I can't believe it! Before I know it, he's gonna be 6 ft tall and out weigh me! Yikes!

No comments: