Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another 60 miles!

Well, we accomplished the 2nd annual Breast Cancer 3-day for the DuBar Dolls Sept 19-21. All 10 of us walked every step and Hollie cheered us on. Here's a shot of us at Titty Town, one of the pit stops. Every 3 miles or so there's a pit stop with snacks, drinks, and lots of port-a-potties!
Here I am all set for the walk!
This is us arriving at one of the cheering stations. As you can see, Kris and I were excited to see Miley & Maddox.
I even brought him a sucker.

I shared a tent with Amy.

Lovin' up Miley at a Pit Stop.
Our 2nd annual family picture post 3-day.
Maddox relaxin' with his "Uncle Scottie", as he calls him.
Maddox was handing out hugs left and right to everyone congratulating us on our "good walkin'". Maddox now refers to walkin' as work. If I say I'm going to work, he asks if I'm going walking.
Hugs for Grandma Michelle too!

I was beat when I got home. Corey was giving me a foot massage and after he got up from the couch Maddox took over. So sweet!
He didn't think I needed socks on though...

...he also found my blisters on my pinkie toes.
And we're done.

2009 here we come! So, who's joining us next year?

No comments: