Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Auntie Jenna!

Auntie Jenna is the big 25 (tomorrow - the 15th)! Last Tuesday we headed to Don Pablos for a most excellent dinner and dessert. Maddox enjoyed the gathering, especially roaming around throughout the restaurant. He only has about a 15-20 minute attention span for going out to eat.
I had to put this one on there because he's just looking at that other chair like he just wishes someone would sit by him.
Eatin' chips. Maddox ate (and threw on the floor) lots of chips. He also enjoyed some chicken, beans and rice.
Can someone order me a beer?

Sorry, but doesn't that line just seem appropriate for this pic?
Here's Maddox getting all ready for the birthday party putting on all his new 2T dude clothes.


After dinner Corey & I went into Babies R Us and Maddox was obsessed with this Bert & Ernie firetruck.
We never really understood the draw for parents to put in a quarter, but I think we get it now.
"Hey, there's Ernie!"

4 comments:

Kim Sjoquist said...

You guys have the most gorgeous little boy! You can't deny that he's a Lindell (sorry Brackens) He's a little heart breaker!

Jenna and Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna and Andy said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I'm glad we were all able to get together on Tuesday night! Maddox was so adorable, as usual:)

Bonnie said...

I am getting caught up on your family pictures. Maddox is sure growing up and so cute. Your home is just lovely and I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY! I HOPE I WILL SEE IT SOME DAY. HAPPY EASTER!
Love, Auntie Bonnie